Term 1 2024 Skill Development Training
$162.00 – $180.00
START DATE: WEEK STARTING Monday 5th of February
Sibling/multiple per sessions per week bundles
- Sign up for 2 sessions a week get 15% off
- Sign up for 3 sessions a week get 30% off
Our focuses for Term 1 will include but are not limited to
- 1st touch/ball control (on the ground and in the air)
- Striking the ball (passing and shooting)
- 1v1 attacking (dribbling, skill moves)
- 1v1 defending (tackling, body position)
- Different skill move each week!
Here are the MANY benefits of our skill development sessions.
- IT WORKS! with many players in the development program jumping divisions year on year and 10 even making the jump to representative level and now play SAP, BYL, GYL and even overseas!
- ITS FUN! As demonstrated by our extremely high retention rate with multiple players being in the program for years.
- ITS AFFORDABLE! Football should be for everyone. With us you are only paying for the coaching itself, all equipment is provided, coupons for any missed sessions so you are not missing out!
- SUPPORTS THE CLUB that supports you! We have opened our Dev Training Group sessions up throughout the week this year to make the program as accessible as humanly possible.
- Sessions are run by our Development Director, former NPL SAP and current Football Australia B License Holder
- Dates: Week starting Monday the 5th of Feb – Week ending 12th of April
- NO Training Good Friday (29th of March) or Easter Monday (1st of April)
- Times: See the drop down menu below
If a time does not suit, get in touch, we may be able to form a group with enough interest!
- Equipment needed Boots, shinpads, water bottle, HAIRBANDS
- Session length: 60 minutes
- Session Sizes: Max 12 per coach but typically closer to 10
- Location: Monday, Wednesday St Matthews Farm Reserve. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Cromer High School
Where possible we will be splitting the groups to challenge those who need it and provide a better learning environment for those who are earlier on their football journey. This will even better align players with the same skill levels and attitudes.
If sessions are washed out, we offer a coupon for the following term or upcoming holiday camps.
Train up an age group?
We are happy for players to train in the age bracket above as long as they are physically and technically able to do so.
Can I do multiple sessions?
Absolutely! We hold no secrets, the more players play the better they become
Participation in Sport and Recreation programs requires participants to accept the following risk waiver:
I agree for me or my child/ward to attend the Centre/Venue and to undertake all activities and/or to participate in the above program. In the case of an emergency, I authorise Collaroy Cromer Strikers staff, where it is impracticable to communicate with me, to arrange for my child/ward to receive such medical or surgical treatment as may be deemed necessary. I also undertake to pay or reimburse costs which may be incurred for medical attention, ambulance transport and medication while my child/ward is attending the Centre/enrolled in the program. I understand that although Collaroy Cromer Strikers and its service providers attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury. I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of personal injury in physical activities that will be undertaken at the Centre/as part of the program and I accept that risk.
Any other questions you can text or call Liam Bonney (Development Director) on 0423515710