Remainder of Term 3 sign ups
$13.50 – $18.00
Here are the MANY benefits of our skill development sessions.
- IT WORKS! with many players in the development program jumping divisions year on year and 10 even making the jump to representative level and now play for Manly United!
- ITS FUN! As demonstrated by our extremely high retention rate with multiple players being in the program for years.
- ITS AFFORDABLE! Football should be for everyone. With us you are only paying for the coaching itself, all equipment is provided, coupons for any missed sessions so you are not missing out!
- Sessions are run by our Dev Program Director, former NPL SAP and current Football Australia B Diploma Participant
- Support the club that supports you! We have opened our Dev Training Group sessions up throughout the week this year to make the program as accessible as humanly possible.
Boots, shinpads, water bottle and HAIRBANDS for players with long hair. NO PHONES.
Ideally 10-16 depdning on age group,
Tue, Thu, Friday Cromer high school
Currently nothing for Monday and Wednesday although we are atemtping to get NarrabeenSport High School
If sessions are washed out we endevour to catch them up on another day. We will offer a discount coupon for next term or holiday camp if that is not acheivable.
Train up an age group?
We are happy for players to Train in the age bracket above as long as they are physically and technically able to do so.
Can I do multiple sessions?
Absolutely! We hold no secrets, the more players play the better they become!
Trialling for Manly United in 2023 (for the 2024 season)
If this is a goal of yours, please let us know in the notes when you sign up so that we can best prepare you for a trial
Active Kids Vouchers
Yes, we do accept Active Kids Vouchers. If you are going to use a voucher then leave the voucher number and players DOB in the notes section when signing up!
Any other questions you can text or call Liam Bonney (Development Director) on 0423515710