We are looking at starting up morning sessions for Term 4 and I am just trying to gauge the interest out there.
We have done it in the past and considering that we no longer have a ground on Monday or Wednesday night it is certainly an option worth exploring. We would have to get a permit from the council to do this and we don’t want to book the field if the interest is not there.
In terms of session types available. The mornings an be very flexible we could look at doing normal groups, small groups, 1on1s. Benefits, the plan so far and sign up link are down below
Benefits of training in the morning specifically
- Beat the heat of the afternoon
- Get the kids exercise in before school
- Available Monday – Friday
- I will be running the sessions solely myself.
The plan would be..
- Time 7:30-8:30am
- Location: St Matts or plateau, can be flexible
- Session length: 60 minutes
- Session sizes: 10-14 players depending on age
- Term length: full 10 week term
Here is the link to register your interest Name, age, what mornings you could do
- 15% Sibling/second session discount
- Sign up for 2 sessions, get a 3rd for free (Must be same player OR members of the same family)
Any other questions you can text or call me, Liam Bonney (Development Director) on 0423515710